11 days until 2!
I really and truly love toddlers. They are little, innocent people walking the earth looking to discover (and destroy) anything they can get their hands on. At this stage in the game, they start communicating more effectively (50% of the time...). Their interpretation of life is just extraordinary. As CJ asked me the other night, "Wouldn't it be funny if we could remember what our minds were thinking when we were two?!"
| He loves airplanes and helicopters....Grandma draws them and he colors them in. |
WOOHOO!
Colter cracks me up. He exhausts me. He makes me want to be a better mom. He makes me laugh. He makes me cry. He makes me want to scream (and, sadly, I do on occasion). He makes me stop and listen. He makes me run. He makes me wonder.
| Our little monkey. |
This morning all Colter wanted to do was sit up on the kitchen counter and play with play dough. For, like, an hour. Those of you who know my child know that sitting in one place is not his forte. I washed dishes and he played. It was a peaceful time.
| Legos and a salad spinner: what else could you possibly need?! |
| Super Mopi! |
| Fun with finger painting... |
We sat down to dinner the other night - a yummy pineapple sesame chicken that Grandma had brought. I handed my son some chicken and said, "Here you go, Bubba, eat your chicken. Yum yum!" He took it, looked at it for a second, then started "balking" like a chicken. At the dinner table. I burst out laughing. Now every time before he puts a piece of chicken in his mouth, he makes a chicken noise. Mental note: don't invite any vegetarians over to dinner any time soon. Some people may get offended by his quite realistic chicken noises. I'm just happy he eats chicken. Feel free to "Moo" when you eat beef too, buddy.
| So darn cute. |
Haha Love him!! :)
ReplyDelete