| Family time at Glorietta Bay in SD |
20 weeks, 3 days
We have officially hit the halfway point! So exciting....We had our ultrasound on Tuesday and Baby weighed in at a whoppin' 11 ounces. CJ remarked, "It still has a lot of growing to do!" Yes, yes it does. And apaprently so do I!
From our ultrasound, we ventured south to San Diego for a quick few days...Baby got its first boat ride (although I opted out of tubing off the back of the boat....)! As I was laying in the bathtub later that night, Baby was going crazy. One kick even made my belly rise!
You may be wondering, "What do we look forward to now that the 20 week ultrasound is over?" I was asking myself the same question. And then I realized, "The REAL deal, people!" Hehe. We are starting to collect our things and have spent many an hour talking over names and plotting the best way to cram baby stuff into our little home.
Here are a few shots from Tuesday of our precious little dumpling:
| Baby chillin' out in utero |
| A fabulous 3-D shot of our photogenic Baby |
Fun Baby Fact: Baby's uterus is fully formed....or its testicles are dropping from the abdomen! Exciting times....
Fun Pregnancy Fact: I learned something new about my husband - he eats watermelon with a spoon scooping out circles from the bottom up! How did I never know this? I have officially recovered from my gnarly attack of The Canyon Bug (aka coming out both ends....) and have regained the lost 4 pounds with diligence ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment