Thursday, April 14, 2011

And the due date is.....

April 7, 2011
8 weeks

In for my second ultrasound- and to find out the official estimated due date.  I came prepared this go around -I mildly dehydrated myself so that I wouldn't block the view of the baby.  I am a dedicated mother already!


Baby measured in this week at 1.6 cm!  And, most spectacular, I could watch the baby's little heart beating (around 150 bpm).  Yes, I did shed a few happy tears.  Because crying is something I do fabulously these days.  That and nap.  The medical term is "pregnancy fatigue".  CJ says I am using that as an excuse to nap.  He may be right :-)

According to the length of our baby, the official estimated due date is.........(drum roll please)......

11.17.11

So mark your calendars, people.  There will soon be a little Christian-Heather joining the world.  Scary thought, huh?

Fun Baby Fact: The baby is making spontaneous movements!

No comments:

Post a Comment