7 weeks
My parents came to visit this weekend. CJ was away at a Fire Academy at Glen Canyon National Recreation Area and still debating whether he was coming home for a night on Saturday. Needless to say, I think I called him every hour to ask, "Are you coming home?! Because I really want to tell my parents now!" After hearing this from a hormonal pregnant woman hourly, you can only imagine the love my husband was feeling toward me. But against all possible odds, I waited.
After finding several ways to decline a glass of wine, CJ finally came in the door around 8:30pm and by 8:40pm, I ran to the drawer, grabbed the ultrasound and set it in front of my parents. They were mildly confused....and then ecstatic! The board game of Lord of the Rings Risk was put aside (a ploy on my part to distract them from asking me any questions...) and we enjoyed the rest of the evening talking.
Out walking the Rim Trail with my parents - before we told them.
Fun Baby Fact: The baby is now 10,000 times bigger than at conception. And about the size of a blueberry.
No comments:
Post a Comment